Entries

イスカンダル計画

お読みいただく前に、ランキングアップに協力くださると大変助かります。

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村


人気ブログランキングへ



マレーシアのイスカンダル計画とは、シンガポールとの国境地域であるジョホールバルの開発計画です。
巨大な投資計画であり、世界的にも注目されているプロジェクトです。総額950億マレーシアリンギットですので、日本円に直すと約2兆3億円です。マレーシアの物価感覚でいうととてつもない金額ですね。

そのイスカンダル計画の投資額のうち43%が達成されたようです。
イスカンダル計画の投資資金の62%がマレーシアの資金、38%が外国人でその42%がアジア、40%がヨーロッパ、14%が中東の資金です。大半が不動産と工場に投資されているようです。

欧州発の不況をものともせず、開発は順調に進んでいるようです。

シンガポールREITでは、Frasers CentrePoint の旗艦物件であり、ジョホールバルとはCausewayで結ばれているCauseway Pointへの好影響が期待されます。



姉妹ブログ「得する海外WEBサイト」では、著作権侵害防止機能付き英文添削、GRE、GMAT対策e-Learning、格安海外航空券、世界中の雑誌が読める電子書籍サービスなど便利な海外WEBサイトを紹介しています。
こちらからご覧ください → 「得する海外WEBサイト





Iskandar Malaysia bags RM10.67b new investments

Iskandar Malaysia clinched RM10.67 billion of new committed investments in the first half of 2012, according to a report by Bernama.

Datuk Ismail Ibrahim, Chief Executive Officer of Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA), said that the region's total cumulative committed investments from 2006 to June 2012 reached RM95.45 billion.

"Forty-three percent of the committed investments were already realised," he noted, adding that "domestic investments constitute 62 percent (RM58.95 billion) of the total investments of RM95.45 billion, while the remaining 38 percent (RM36.50 billion) is from overseas."

"Key investments to date are represented by Asia (42 percent), Europe (40 percent) and the Middle East (14 percent)."

Since 2006, Iskandar Malaysia's property sector recorded cumulative committed investments of RM29.80 billion, while the manufacturing industry posted RM32.71 billion.

Investments for other sectors were healthcare (RM1.60 billion), education (RM1.55 billion), tourism (RM2.03 billion), ports and logistics (RM3.74 billion), petrochemicals (RM5.10 billion), government (RM7.31 billion) and utilities (RM9.52 billion).

IRDA is also focusing on six service sectors namely, creative content, tourism, education, healthcare, logistics and financial, due to the region's high economic multiplier effect.

"We are also exploring Green Technologies, Green Economy and Low Carbon Society (LCS) which are the future trends. IRDA is soon to launch its LCS Blueprint which is expected to be the trendsetter among ASEAN countries," he said.

Meanwhile, Asia's first Legoland theme park is slated to open in September while the opening of University of Southampton Malaysia and Marlborough College Malaysia are expected in October and August, respectively.


ブログランキングに参加しています。クリックいただくと記事を書く励みになります。よろしくお願いします。

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村


人気ブログランキングへ
Use trackback on this entry.
http://asiareitsouken.blog.fc2.com/tb.php/212-0f5b270d

Trackbacks

Comments

Post a comment

Post a comment
Only the blog author may view the comment.

Appendix

カレンダー

09 | 2017/10 | 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 - - - -

プロフィール

ASIA REIT LABO

Author:ASIA REIT LABO
J-REIT投資で資産が3分の1になったことも5倍になったことも経験したREIT(不動産投資信託)愛好家。マレーシア訪問をきっかけにアジアのREIT(不動産投資信託)が今後重要な資産運用手段になると確信し、研究を開始。投資家のジム・ロジャースに憧れている証券アナリスト

姉妹ブログ「インターネットで英語生活」は、英語に抵抗がない方向けの、英語WEBサイトを使って安く買い物をしたり便利なサービスを使うノウハウなどに関するブログです。英語WEBサイトを利用することで、せっかく勉強した英語を使って日本でも日常生活で得できるノウハウを紹介します。

Twitterでブログのネタ、経済や相場ネタ、ときどき愚痴をつぶやいてます。
ASIA REIT LABOをフォローしてみてください。



このブログをはてなブックマークに追加
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

メールフォーム

名前:
メール:
件名:
本文:

不動産投資対象国の人気投票

FC2カウンター